Job Type: Part-time and full time, on a permanent basis
Hours available: 5.5 -35.5 per week
We are currently recruiting for part time and full time Care Navigator/Administrators for hours between 5.5 and 36.5 hours per week. The shifts are a mix of mornings (08:00-13:30) and afternoons (13:00-18:30) or you can do a full day (08:00-18:30 (with a half hour unpaid lunch break)). Shifts available are across 4 of our 5 sites - Chinnor, Princes Risborough, Long Crendon and Thame.
Unity Health is a 10 Partner, 5 site GMS practice located in Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire, with a growing patient list size of over 22K patients. Our five surgeries are located in Brill, Chinnor, Long Crendon, Princes Risborough and Thame.
We offer a full general practice service and provide more specialist services for children, pregnant women and those with long term conditions such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease and high blood pressure. We offer contraception advice as well as travel advice and immunisations.
This busy yet rewarding role requires excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and a responsible attitude. You will need to be able to remain calm under pressure, multi-task, enjoy contact with people, be PC literate and have great organisational skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Playing a leading role in signposting patients to the appropriate member of the clinical team;
· Providing information and non-clinical advice, resolving problems where possible;
· Receiving and dealing with telephone enquiries - taking action or passing on messages as appropriate;
· Ensuring all information is correctly entered on the computer system including scanning incoming letters into patient records;
· Contacting patients, where requested (e.g. regarding test results);
· Actively promote practice developments and initiatives to patients, such as electronic prescriptions (EPS).
Due to the nature of the role, flexibility to work extra hours to cover for holiday and sickness is a necessity. Although you will be expected to sometimes work across all five sites, you would be based at a maximum of two of them.
Previous applicants need not apply.
This role requires applicants with a full driving licence and access to a vehicle due to having several locations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 5.5-35.5 per week
Salary: From £10.45 per hour
To apply please send your CV to our Lead Receptionist Lauren Grose at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2023